We provide 32 gallon bins to restaurants in Mid-City and pick up bins from Cafe Degas, Fair Grinds, and Santa Fe. Our partners fill bins with compostables from their businesses, that we process just few blocks away, rinse the bins, and return them. We make a cubic yard of compost every 2 months. The compost applied at our garden to build the soil or distributed in exchange for a small donation.
Food Waste Education
We teach compost classes at schools, community gardens, summer camps, conferences, and for others interested.
Workshops include how-to compost, composting basics, advanced composting, and vermiculture 101. We also create new or customized workshops for our clients.
Meet the Dig Easy Family
We envision a world where people and nature coexist in a regenerative community that creates resources from waste.
We are on a mission to make composting cool, easy, and viable for people and organizations.
To be successful, this mission will require:
- Government – Making policies that reward circular behaviors and penalize waste
- Education – Subverting the waste paradigm through education and entertainment
- Disruption – Mobilizing circular entrepreneurs to resolve liner inefficiencies
- Culture – Thinking composting is cool and food waste is unacceptable
- Regenerative – Working for people and the planet, and re-investing returns
- Vision – Embodying this vision and being inspired when we fail
Check out this Vermiculture Workshop we gave at the Compost N.O.W “Let’s Talk Trash” Conference on November 4!